Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey, What's Going on With This Blog?

Shalom to all of you good readers,

It has been a few months since I blogged... Please pardon me for my laziness but I am taking a leave because I am currently following a herbal course to become an official Herbalist. Then I am not an aspiring herbalist any more. I am to be a herbalist (I prefer the term phytotherapist though)...

So what will happen once I have gotten my diploma? I will write more about herbs for sure and maybe publish a book or two. I already have my pharmacopoeia ready, just with a few works and editing, it will be ready. I have no qualms in producing an accurate and usable account of herbs... Do bare in mind, I practice Evidence Based Complementary Medicine. I don't use folklore unless it is verified by science; I am not those herbalist that opens up a musty ol' herbal shop down the neighbourhood street. (Just kidding, no offence)...

I am much of an scientist that meddles in Herbalism. in order to bring this practice higher, I would really like to be a phytotherapist. I will continue my education until I reach a Higher International Diploma.

Well, dear readers, if you find my content useful, do click on the adverts displayed by Googles. They paid for each click (duh... Everyone knows that) so don't be a click-miser... Feed this poor herbalist to continue his education so he can benefit all of you.

I dread the fact that I did not update this blog as often as possible. I am really sorry for that... I am very busy with my works and studies. Hope all of you understands...

Henri


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.